If you are booking an appointment online (telehealth or face-to-face), please read the following first (LINKS to book appointments are at the bottom of the page):
- As per the government’s current advice, telehealth is now only available if you have physically attended for a consultation in the last 12 months OR if you are isolating due to having COVID or being a close contact. If this is not the case, please book a face-to-face appointment option, or call our practice for assistance.
- If you would like to book a specific type of appointment with a preferred doctor and this option is not available on HealthEngine, please call our practice to discuss the available options.
- For an EMERGENCY, please call 000 for immediate assistance or attend your nearest Emergency department.
- For routine (6wk/4mth/6mth/12mth/18mth/4yr) childhood checkup and vaccine, please choose the “Child immunisation” option. For all other vaccines that are not part of the routine checkups above (eg. Bexsero, hepatitis vaccines, travel vaccines, other), please choose “Standard appointment”. For COVID vaccines, click on the second link below.
- UPDATE 08/06/2022: Due to extremely high demand and low stock, our practice cannot accept new bookings for flu (influenza) vaccinations. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, particularly if you have already booked a general appointment online in the last week or so and we do not have flu vaccines available on the day you arrive. We have requested as urgent a delivery of additional vaccines as possible from NSW Health, and will update this page as soon as we know when they will arrive. In the meantime, if you are looking for a flu vaccine only, they may be available at other nearby medical practices or pharmacies.
- If you are UNSURE or are concerned your issue is more URGENT, please call the practice on (02) 9646 2828 and speak with our receptionist.